Hi Internet, it’s me.
Today I wanted to talk about what some of my favorite drugstore makeup brands are. When you walk into a drugstore, it can be overwhelming because majority of makeup brands in these stores are not cruelty-free. So I wanted to write this post and rank my favorite brands in order.
- NYX Cosmetics:
- NYX is becoming more and more popular and super easy to find in almost every drugstore nowadays! You can’t beat their prices and they have such a big range of products. Some of my favorites include: the Lip Lingerie liquid lipsticks, Soft Matte Lip Creams, Powder Blushes and their Contour Kit.
- Wet n Wild
- This brand does not mess around when it comes to powders. Their eye shadows are some of the best eyeshadows in the drugstore. Also, you might’ve seen my previous post about this, their contour palettes are so pigmented and feel so creamy. They also have a blush called Pearlescent Pink that is a dupe for NARS’ Orgasm blush.
- It’s hard to rank this brand at number 3 because they keep getting better and better with every new product they come out. The reason they aren’t higher because I haven’t been using as much as their products for that long. They have amazing lip products, eye shadows and blushes. I’m also dying to try their newest foundation!
- You can never go wrong with e.l.f. because it might be impossible to find a brand cheaper. They have a wide variety of products for such a low price. Although it’s easier to find some products I don’t like in their bunch, there are so many amazing finds. Some of my favorites include their blush palette, their synthetic brushes, and their blush and bronzer duo.
- Physician’s Formula
- Physician’s Formula makes amazing quality products but they tend to be on the more expensive side at the drugstore. Although, a lot of it is really worth it. They have amazing powders that include blushes, highlighter and eyeshadows. Some of my favorites are their shimmer strips (specifically: Vegas), Powder Palette and their Organic Wear mascara.
So that sums of some of my favorite makeup brands you can find at your local CVS, Target, Walmart or whatever drugstore is closest to you! Transitioning to cruelty-free products was a bit difficult at first but once I realized that some of my favorite products were still fair game, it made it easier. Hope you enjoyed!
Song of the day: This Town by Niall Horan