Hi Internet, it’s me.
Today I wanted to share with you a recipe for one of my favorite meals/treats or whatever you would like to call it. I tend to either eat this for breakfast or a little after dinner for dessert.
- 1 frozen Sambazon Acai Berry Superfruit Pack
- About 1.5-2 Frozen bananas
- Dash of almond milk
- ~2 tablespoons of almond butter (or your nut butter of choice)
I put all of these ingredients in a blender but it takes a while for everything to blend together since several ingredients are frozen. If things seems to get stuck, just stop the blender and mix everything with a spoon and keep going. The almond butter I used(pictured below) is a blend of almond butter, chia seeds,hemp seeds and goji berries. Feel free to substitute anything or add something of your own!
- banana (you can add whatever fruit you want!)
- goji berries
- flaxseed meal
- My two favorite seed blends from Trader Joe’s (pictured in this post)
It’s pretty simple! Feel free to follow me on Instagram and tag me if you decide to try it out. Enjoy!
Song of the day: Dirty Water by Marc E. Bassy